The AYOB breastplate, here worn by Ulysse, is a unique piece made entirely by hand. This jewel is made up of a textile base lined with black velvet with embroidered outlines of two-coloured pearls with golden and silver reflections. Its singular shape is that of a face topped with imp horns and adorned with a central element: a smiling skull embellished with sparkling black and white crystals. An embroidery of metallic nails forms a crown on its head as well as a one-eyed look, in a nod to pirates.
AYOB breastplate embroidered with beads and crystals
Availability: In Stock
The AYOB breastplate is a unique piece of jewellery made entirely by hand. This jewel is part of the UPCYCLING-VIEWS collection.
- Reference : UP-17
- Brand : On Aura Tout Vu
- Collection : UPCYCLING-VIEWS
- Colour: Black, Silver, Gold
- Materials: Velvet, Bohemian beads, Plated metal, Studs
- Size: One size, Adjustable
- Length 51 cm, Adjustment 4,5 cm
- Pendant: 10 x 8 cm
- Country of manufacture: France
Only 1 left in stock