I PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION CHARTER
1/ Types of information collected
- The Personal Information you provide to us or that we collect from you is Information relating to your identity such as your first name, last name, gender, date and place of birth.Your contact details such as your postal address, email address, telephone numbers.
- Data relating to the means of payment used.
- Information you provide to us when communicating with us.
- Information relating to our commercial relationship.
- Data collected through cookies, including your IP address. As set out in the section
2/ Why do we use your Personal Data?
The personal data we collect may be communicated to us on the basis of your consent, be necessary for the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at your request or the execution of a contract, be required by a legal obligation (iv) or for the legitimate interests of ON AURA TOUT VU SARL.
The purposes for which we process your Personal Data and the legal basis for the processing are as follows:
- Contract: We process your Personal Data for the purpose of fulfilling your order and contract, including billing, payment, delivery and the provision of certain services by our service providers and subcontractors, or to respond to any pre-contractual request you may make.
- The fields marked with an asterisk on the form for creating an account on the Site, in the order form or on the customer form filled out in the shop refer to Personal Data that must be provided to us in order for us to create your account or process your order. Failure to provide the mandatory data will prevent us from communicating with you or processing your order.
This processing is based on the execution of pre-contractual measures and/or the execution of the contract.
- Customer relations: the processing is necessary to ensure, strengthen and personalise communication, in particular by means of informative e-mails, as well as in the context of personalising the Site according to your preferences, in particular by means of cookies. It is also necessary for the management of complaints and returns.
This processing is based on the execution of pre-contractual measures and/or the execution of the contract.
- Marketing: we may use your Personal Information to provide you with marketing content, special offers and promotions, including by email newsletter or SMS, including for your birthday.
This processing is based on the pursuit of our legitimate interests.
Insofar as you are a customer acting for private purposes, this processing is conditional on your consent. However, in accordance with applicable law, we may send emails for marketing purposes to promote products similar to those already supplied.
In any case, you can unsubscribe from these messages at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email you receive or by sending STOP to the number indicated at the bottom of each SMS.
- Legal Obligations: We may process your Personal Data to comply with our legal obligations or in response to a subpoena, court order, law enforcement request or other legal process.
This processing is based on meeting a legal obligation. Security: we may process your Personal Data to prevent fraud or to ensure the network and information security of your computer systems. This processing is based on the pursuit of our legitimate interests
3/ Sharing your Personal Data with third parties
PERUN-YL SAS does not transfer any Personal Data to third parties.
However, in order to provide you with the best possible service, we do share your Data with the companies that handle your order. Subject to an adequate level of protection, we may transfer your Personal Information to the following recipients:
- Delivery companies.
- Payment providers.
- Professionals responsible for operating our Site (digital partners) with whom we have signed a confidentiality agreement available if you wish; fraud control or customs authorities.
4/ Accommodation and international transfers
Your Personal Information is stored on secure servers located in France.
In order to operate certain services and features of the Site, we may need to transit and/or host Personal Data on servers located around the world, provided that these servers have an adequate level of protection.
In any event, we take appropriate measures to maintain the security of personal information during transfer and upon receipt of such information.
5/ Retention of your Personal Data
In accordance with the applicable regulations, your Data is kept for a period that does not exceed the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned in section (I-2)
- Data used for commercial prospecting purposes may be kept for three years from the end of the commercial relationship.
- Data relating to a non-customer prospect may be retained for three years from the date of collection by the controller or the last contact from the prospect.
- Data that can be used to establish proof of a right or a contract, or that is kept to comply with a legal obligation, may be subject to an intermediate archiving policy for a period not exceeding the time required for the purposes for which they are kept, in accordance with the provisions in force.
We take all appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the Personal Data transmitted against unauthorised or unlawful processing as well as against destruction, loss or accidental damage.
As such :
- Data is stored on secure servers,
- Payment details are encrypted on the secure server.
In addition, you must protect your account password and not disclose it to anyone. We ask that you contact us immediately in the event of any unauthorized or suspicious use of your Personal Information in connection with onauratoutvu.com by contacting us at the contact information listed in section (I-8) below.
7/ Your rights
You have the following rights with respect to your Personal Data:
- Access and information: the right to obtain information about the Personal Data we hold about you and the processing thereof; the right to access such Data and to receive information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of Personal Data concerned, the recipients of the Data, and the possible existence of automated and logical decision-making underlying the processing, as well as the period of time for which the Data will be retained, the other rights open to you, the right to lodge a complaint with the French Data Protection Authority (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés), and the source of the Data, if it has not been collected directly from you.
- Withdrawal of consent: the right to withdraw at any time your consent to the processing of your Personal Data where consent is the legal basis for the processing, it being specified that the withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on your initial consent.
- Complaint: the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés.
- Portability: the right to receive Personal Data in electronic form and/or to ask us to transmit this information to a third party where this is technically possible (this right is only applicable to Personal Data you have provided to us).
- Rectification: the right to request rectification or modification of your Data.
- Erasure: the right to request that we erase your Data.
- Opposition: the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data on grounds relating to your particular situation and in any event to object to the processing of your Data for marketing purposes.
- Restriction: the right to request that we restrict their processing.
You may also provide us with instructions regarding the retention, deletion and disclosure of your Data after your death, which instructions may also be registered with a "certified digital trustworthy third party". These instructions, or a sort of "digital will", may designate a person to carry out the instructions; if not, your heirs will be designated.
To exercise your rights, you can send us your request by contacting us at the contact details mentioned in section (I-8) below.
If you request that we delete your Personal Information, we may retain it in our archives for as long as is necessary to meet our legal, accounting and tax obligations and, in particular, to prevent unlawful conduct after your account has been deleted.
If you have any questions, you also have the right to consult us so that we can do what is most important to us: enlighten you.
Contact us at the following email address : email@example.com.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time and will post the revised version on the Site as appropriate. Any changes will be effective upon publication. You are therefore advised to check this policy regularly.
When you browse our Site, and subject to your choices, which you can change at any time, we may install cookies on your terminal in order to be able to recognise your terminal during the period of validity of the cookie concerned (the "Terminal").
1/ What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file stored in a dedicated space on the hard disk of the Terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) of a media user (web, applications, etc.).
A cookie allows its issuer to identify the Terminal in which it is recorded and thus to memorise the activity of the media user, his preferences and the information he may have already provided through contact forms.
Some cookies are essential to the use of the Site, these are known as "technical" cookies, some are useful for optimising and personalising the content displayed and finally, others enable advertising to be displayed.
2/ Purpose of cookies
The cookies we issue are used for the following purposes:
- To improve the functionality of our Site.
- To enable us to get to know you and to remember your information and preferences.
- To establish statistics relating to the audience.
- To implement security measures, particularly with regard to online payments.
- To enable you to share content on social networks.
3/ Types of cookies
When you browse our Site we may install five types of cookies in your Terminal:
- Technical cookies: essential to your browsing, to ensure the security of the Site and to allow you to access the various services on the Site.
- Security cookies: in particular during online payments to prevent fraud.
- Audience measurement cookies: in order to produce visitor statistics.
- Advertising cookies: allow us and third parties to display advertisements on the Site that are adapted to your interests.
- Sharing cookies: allow you to share content on our Site.
4/ How to deactivate or activate cookies?
You can accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser settings, or have your browser prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you choose to disable cookies completely, you may not be able to use all of our interactive features.
You can also delete all cookies that have been installed in the cookies folder of your browser.