The AMILA breastplate, here worn by Joachim, is a unique piece entirely handmade. This jewel consists of a textile base lined with black velvet with contours embroidered with small black pearls. The central elements of this singular pendant are a cross formed by two silver metal bones set with glittering crystals, with holographic reflections, and a skull in volume adorned with metal studs and black and white rhinestones.
AMILA breastplate embroidered with pearls and crystals
Availability : in stock
The AMILA breastplate is a unique piece entirely handmade. This jewel is part of the UPCYCLING-VIEWS collection.
- Reference : UP-14
- Brand : On Aura Tout Vu
- Collection : UPCYCLING-VIEWS
- Colour: Black, Silver
- Materials: Velvet, Bohemian Beads, Crystals, Plated Metal, Studs
- Size: One size, Adjustable
- Necklace: Length 62 cm, Adjustment 4 cm
- Pendant: 12 x 7 cm
- Country of manufacture: France
Only 1 left in stock