The ARILA breastplate, here worn by Théa, is a unique piece entirely handmade. Halfway between a long necklace and a breastplate, this jewel is made up of a textile base lined with black velvet, embroidered with bluish pearls and small metallic silver studs. It is enhanced by a central jewellery element, set with crystals of multiple sizes in a shade of deep blue. Its chain is made up of large black pearls, contrasting with smaller bluish ones.
ARILA mini bib necklace with pearl and crystal embroidery
Availability : in stock
The ARILA breastplate is a unique piece entirely handmade. This jewel is part of the UPCYCLING-VIEWS collection.
- Reference: UP-11
- Brand : On Aura Tout Vu
- Collection : UPCYCLING-VIEWS
- Colour: Black, Silver, Blue
- Materials: Velvet, Bohemian beads, Crystals, Plated metal
- Size: One size, Adjustable
- Necklace: Length 41 cm, Adjustment 7 cm
- Pendant: 7,5 x 5,5 cm
- Country of manufacture: France
Only 1 left in stock