The ALDIR breastplate, here worn by Ratha, is a unique piece entirely made by hand. This piece of jewellery consists of a textile base lined with velvet with deep blue beads embroidered around the edges. At its centre is a piece of jewellery set with blue crystals of many shapes and sizes, as well as a few metal studs. The choker is composed of a double string of blue beads mounted in a gradation of sizes for an elegant wear.
ALDIR breastplate embroidered with pearls and crystals
Availability : in stock
The ALDIR breastplate is a unique piece entirely handmade. This jewel is part of the UPCYCLING-VIEWS collection.
- Reference : UP-22
- Brand : On Aura Tout Vu
- Collection : UPCYCLING-VIEWS
- Colour: Black, Blue
- Materials: Velvet, Bohemian beads, Plated metal, Studs
- Size: One size, Adjustable
- Necklace: Length 58 cm, Adjustment 4 cm
- Pendant: 11.5 x 9 cm
- Country of manufacture: France
Only 1 left in stock